The Légrády Brothers moved to their own newspaper building in 1894. The four-storey Renaissance-Baroque palace, which also housed the printing house, was built on a double corner plot at 78 Váci körút (today Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út). The publishing and printing house operated in this building and construction until the World Wars. The period of consolidation and nationalisation following the Second World War brought radical changes to the life of the printing house. It changed its name and its management and supervisory body several times, becoming the Hírlap Printing House (1948), the Red Star Printing House (1950), the 23rd October Printing House (end of 1956) and, from 1957 until today, the Zrínyi Printing House. Since the 1960s, the development of the printing house has been almost continuous, both in terms of the volume of products produced and the technologies used. From letterpress, gravure and offset printing to rotary printing, it has played and continues to play a leading role in the industry.